Meat Packing Production Worker
Sorry, this job has expired.
Paid personal time, Paid holidays, Paid vacation, 401K / Retirement plan
$14.60 – $20.10
Long Prairie Meat Packing Company is currently looking for an experienced meat packing production worker. You must be willing to relocate to Minnesota.
As a meat packing production worker, you will be responsible for the duties listed below:
• Cutting beef or quarters into primal cuts for further cutting, processing or packaging.
• De-boning the cut meat into specific cuts for institutional, commercial or other wholesale use.
• Wearing personal protective equipment (hard hat, safety glasses, steel toe boots, mesh safety equipment) as provided by the employer.
• Candidates will be trained on knife skills, but must have the ability to work long hours and enjoy the overtime!
Experience as a meat packing production worker, supervisor and/or manager with beef, poultry, pork, etc. is a plus!
• Must be able to pass a drug test.
• No background check required.
• Competitive pay
• Consistent hours. You’ll be working 8 to 11 hours per day, 5 to 6 days per week. Overtime hours are paid at time and a half for non-salaried positions.
• Full health benefits, 401K, PTO.
• Employee store to purchase at cost product for you and your family.
• Training for our employees.
• Great internal promotion program to advance your career.
• $1,000 Retention Incentive and up to $6,000 Skilled Employee Incentive!
• Beautiful region of Minnesota! We offer temporary housing and transportation to assist you with your relocation. However, all new hires are required to have the ability to initially travel to Minnesota. At the time of hire, we offer temporary housing and transportation for a 2 month period.
With great benefits and consistent full time hours with overtime, this is a great job to provide for yourself and your family. Apply now to join us!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.